8/365 SEA-HAWKS!

I know this post is now two days late, but it's been a very busy weekend for me!

 On Saturday, my husband and I had the opportunity to attend one of the BEST football games of the year!  I'm sure just about everyone reading this blog either was at the game, watched the game, or has seen highlights from the game so I won't go into details with scores and total yards and everything else. All I can say about the game is it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!  And Seattle has the best fans in the nation!  Jason and I both lost our voices from all of the cheering and shouting.  By the time we got home, I was exhausted.   I feel like I'm still recovering from all of the excitement today. 




This photo was taken before the game while we were tailgating. YES, it is an old ambulance complete with flashing lights and sirens.

No comments: