26|365 Icky Sicky

I know I am extremely behind on my 365 project. Things have been a little crazy around my household in the last couple weeks. I have all of my images uploaded, just have to sort through them and pick the ones that are blog worthy. It may take me a week or two to get caught up, but IT WILL HAPPEN!!!

On top of my full time (24/7/365) job of being a wife and a mother, I have also been playing nurse for the past two weeks. My hubby threw his back out (old injury re-injured) and spent an entire week (except for the time he was at work) laying flat in bed. Almost as soon as his back started feeling better, he came down with the flu and spent another couple days in bed with a high fever. Of course, my kiddo ended up with it as well. He's starting to feel much better, but he's still not feeling great. Monday morning he woke up with some coughing and by noon, he was running a fever. It spiked at 2:00 Tuesday morning at 103.1. He was on FIRE! I feel so helpless when my little guy is hurt or sick. I know he is miserable and there is very little I can do to make it any better or make it go away. I've said it before and I will say it again, but being there for him is the most important thing I can do. All he wanted to do last night was cuddle with me on the couch, and I was more than happy to do so.


I was doing some experimenting earlier today with automatic exposure bracketing when Jackson came over to check out what I was doing. I turned the camera to him and was able to snap this one before he wrecked my little project (he tried to pick up one of my hand blown glass ornaments so he could throw it... YIKES!). You can still see the sicky in his eyes...

No comments: