So, I know it's been FOREVER since I last posted on the blog.  I think it's time for me to enroll in Blogology 101.  Keeping the blog updated is a struggle for me.  Why, you ask?  Well, I was never good at keeping a journal for starters.  I would write in mine for a few days every year or two!  Sometimes, I have a hard time figuring out what I want to blog about.  And, well, I'm a MOM!  It's hard for me to find time to shower everyday, let alone sit down at the computer and post.  (Oh yeah... One other thing I should mention... FACEBOOK!  Talk about a distraction!!!) 
Anyway...  It's only been a few months since I started my business and started booking clients.  There's still so much to learn and so much to do...  Order (MORE) samples, develop a website (or have one made for me!), purchase more equipment, continue building my portfolio, and much, much more.  It seems like there will always be something in this industry.  That's one of the things that I love about it.  With technology always advancing, there's always something to learn and better equipment to master.  And, I always face the challenge of finding new ways to be creative as an artist and a photographer.  I have learned so much in such a short period of time.  Looking back over some of my first sessions (the freebies and the workshops), I've realized how far I have come.  I'm starting to feel more confident in my work and in myself.  I am SO excited for what's to come!!!

No comments: