The "H" Family

I am such a horrible blogger!!! I started out this year pretty strong with my 365 Project, posting to my blog nearly every day. That didn't last long... I thought to myself, a picture a day, sure I can do that! But, for me, it was more than just a random picture... On a daily basis, I was looking for something to take a photo of that had meaning... something I could write up some great blog post about. I totally lost sight of what I had originally challenged myself to do, taking a photo a day for an entire year. And now, the year is almost over, and I don't have a whole lot to show for it... At least, not on my blog.

Not only have I been neglecting my 365 Project, but I've also been neglecting my clients and posting their sessions. :( I hope to find some time over the next couple months to go back and do some catching up on my blogging. Here's a little start... :)



Meet the "H" family! I met them last year when I shot a family session and engagement session for them. Their girls are absolutely adorable and we had a great time! I was so excited when they contacted me this year about doing another family session!



No comments: