{Welcome!}

I have officially launched my photography business and I could not be more EXCITED!!! 

This has been a dream of mine ever since I was in high school when I had the opportunity to take a photography class and even produce my own images in a darkroom.  My original dream was to someday build a darkroom in my home.  Now, with all the advances in technology and digital photography, my dream has evolved into running my own photography business and eventually building a studio...

When I first met my husband, I was working full-time at a retail pharmacy.  I was comfortable there, but I knew that it wasn't going to be a lifelong career.  We had discussed photography, but I wasn't quite ready to take that plunge.  I guess I was waiting for the "someday" or the "right time"

Well, TODAY is my "someday" and RIGHT NOW is my "right time"!!! 

I want to thank all of my friends, family, and most of all, my husband for all their support, encouragement, and BELEIVING IN ME!  {Also, for your willingness to let me take your photos!}

No comments: